Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Third day of study break


Today is the third day of study break..Finally finish with my climatology ABBA..Well, there's still more to go, will continue to persevere on, thank you so much for ur supports. My mind is now clouded with all the things i read this morning, can't really focus for the moment so decided to come down here and post smtg. hm, was watching discovery video just now, it was abt tornados. I saw something quite out of the ordinary in the video, the sky was raining not cats and dogs but FISH. Apparently because of a phenomena called waterspout which happened in Singapore few months ago, those fish that were swimming near the surface of the sea got sucked up and brought to another place and fall like rain in that area. That really amazed me and u guys out there better be aware that one day u might see raining fish as well:) Haha, that's all for now i guess, have to force myself back to reality again. c ya.

3 comments:

squirl said...

So irritating! I typed a comment earlier and couldn't post it just becoz I didn't have a google acct! HaIyo. But anyway. Shall cut my comment short.

Add oil add oil add oil! use cod liver oil or olive oil only becoz they are healthier. We don't want to hear any instructor complaining that u have grown fatter again.

LAst but not the least..read Philippians 2:14-16---> ShiNe for JeSus!

Unknown said...

Hnnngggg???

Wahlau.. somebody outside SFC already know that our dear Reloy Rau is growing fatter??

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... News travels fast eh? :P

Min Min said...

Yo leroy!! heehee. surprised to see me here? The squirrel led me here... Anyway, wanna wish u all of God's peace, blessings, wisdom, understanding and excellence. I believe u are gonna do it!!! my pet squirrel and I will keep u in prayer!!!