Monday, December 11, 2006

Relieve!





hi guys, i am back..Was struggling with getting started with my blog for the past few days, could not log in to my account. Later then i realised i was using the wrong email accout to log in to beta blogger. O ya, i went flying with my friend yesterday, his name is johan, the one who posted a comment on my blog. It was an exciting day and i got to see some professionals performing aerobatics using one of the best aerobatic bi-planes in the world.( Pitts, the one in yellow colour).The plane that i was on is called cessna 152 ( in blue and white). And there's a pic of the interior of cessna 152. The scenery pic i got it from johan, the city down there is called Muar, my hometown:). I am having study break now, exam is coming in few weeks time. Well, this might be a tough time for me but i believe God will sustain me:) Ok, got to go and start mugging, c ya.

2 comments:

hoongji said...

you went dating with johan. no wonder that day you woke up so early. so what you all did up there in the air? i bet johan taught you 'many' things.

Unknown said...

Jealous eh? hahahahahahahaha

You yourself had a date with that girl in the MSN EVERY NIGHT.. doing "some stuff" over MSN, eh?

:P:P:P:P