Sunday, December 3, 2006

First time User


hey,this is my first time creating my own blog..well, i used to hav a journal for myself( now still having one), but blogging sounds more exciting as it can allow other ppl to view it as well. Hm, let me just do a short introduction of myself before i let u guys know more in depth abt my life. First of all, i am a guy ( i think) even though i have lots of female friends. This is because i am christian and i just dont understand howcome churches nowadays are filled with more girls than guys. Finding a guy friends is just as challenging as overcoming the great wall of China. I am 20 this yr, still studying and exam is coming soon. Hm, mayb that is why i am starting my own blog ( overstressed), to vent out all my inner most feelings. Well, not sure what to write for my introduction, briefly, i am a normal person,single but not available, introvert ( i think), friendly (i think).. I like to make friends but ppl dun like to befriend wif me ( dont know why). ok, thats all for today i guess, hope to share with u guys more abt my boring life..c ya.

2 comments:

hoongji said...

eh, my housemate and batchmate started blogging already. good to see that. yeah, blogging allows you to express yourself.

wow, you've got so many female friends. but never introduce any of them to me. bad...

Unknown said...

aiyah... know a lot of gals, but no gf yet? dun bluff.. saw you chatting (while smiling) with one gal.. always at late night..

seems like she lives in another part of the world.. say, around 12-13 hours standard time apart? :P