Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My jc life...






hello, i am back..Sorry for not updating my blog for so long. Just finished my final exam last week and now getting started with the final final subject called the Performance A. Its a tedious sub where u have to refer to various type of charts and graphs to solve the puzzle. Well, it will be our last ground studies paper, so no regrets. Recently while flipping thru my old stuff i found a cd that contains some of my junior college time photos. Maybe i will just share something about my old days in college. I was from Jurong Junior college(jjc), posted by the government there to study for A-levels. Things was not easy because i joined the college 6 months after the commencement of college. A lot of time was spent catching up and getting used to the unique Sg culture. It was fun though getting to know the singaporeans and slowly blend in. I have a few good friends in college, there are Zi Hong, Ricky, Kah kit, jason, alvin,jasmine,fei feng, afi,zee... and many more..Those are the ppl i mix and learn with. Days passes real fast and in an blink of an eye we have reached the day for our graduation night. To reflect i truly learned a lot thru my jc life and i would like to thank my Civics tutor Mr Ng and Mr jega for their great guidance and humour. Thats all for now, cya.

No comments: