Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I am so bored!


Exams over, can anybody tell me what to do next? Haiz, so many days spent watching movies, doing nth, wasting time and money. Help..! haha, tt was a description of what i had been doing for the past few days. During exam period i was hoping tt the time will pass faster, but now the time passes really slow. Sitting in front of a widely open window looking out at the trees and houses outside. This is what i will do nowadays. The reason why we are still stucked in Sg is bcos of our passports still
being processed for visa. O well, i will just treat this as a short holiday. Some of my friends have started packing, except for me. Still hanging ard blogging and fooling ard. Stomach growls all the time and money has to be spent for food, food and more food. O ya, my friends gave me a very interesting mug for my farewell. It comes along with a few colourful tea spoons called the 'haha spoon', funny huh. And it costs about $8.95 because there is a prise tag pasted underneath the mug. I think they only noticed the prise tag on the box but missed out the one underneath the mug. hehe. In short, i am very bored now. C ya.

1 comment:

MissConGeNiaLity said...

oh no..I guess we didn't check properly abt the price tag. Careless careless..