Sunday, November 29, 2009

I am back!


Hi guys, apologies for the long idleness. I have been bz with my training, and also not having the motivation to blog. Finally, my training has paid off and i started my journey as SO with SIA. Training has not come to an end, still have a few more months to go before i finally checked out. So far i have been to countries ard Asia like China, Japan, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam,India. Will travel further once i check out. My most exciting trip so far has been Nanjing, China as i get to tour the city because i have 3 nights to spend there. The company for this trip had been fun loving and friendly too. We got together, employed a tour guide and travel ard Nanjing as well as Su Zhou. Super fun, how i wish everywhere i go i get a few days off like that! Other than flying, i also started serving as bassist in church, i truly enjoy serving in the chinese ministry, the chinese gospel songs are actually to my surprise, very nice and ministering. I have also started my journey with Rekha, a kid which i will sponsor to the age of 18 and lives in India(i will talk more abt her in the next post). I am so excited abt life, the ups and downs which are bound to happen as well as the unpredictable future which the Lord has in stored for me. Life of cos is not a bed of roses, many a time, i tried my best to stay happy and positive, and i thank God for He always pulled me back on the right path every time i strayed away. Phew, i don't know how to squeeze 1 year of updates in a single post:) Well, i just have to keep posting and posting i guess, do look out for my new updates! That's all for now:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

sesilia said...

Its nice post about the security thanks for providing such useful information actually there should be proper councling about the PTLLS Course it provides a better security tricks along with to brighten someone's career.....